Monday, June 22, 2009

Just One Final Poke...

After the last post, I couldn't resist mentioning this little find. If you're a skater (or just happen to like them), you might find this interesting. The demented... er, creative guys behind Roger Skateboards, Stacy Lowery and Michael Sieben, have one board in particular with a mention.

What is it about a skateboard featuring a ghost with a boner that's so interesting? Beats me. No, not some obsession with necrophilia. It's just... bizarre. But bizarre in a good way, hence it earning a place on here. My humor quotient is way down lately, so I figure, what better way to get back into the swing of things (sorry... bad joke). hey, it could've been worse... I could've mentioned the trouser snake one.

That is all for now. No more lewd paranormal talk or mental images of sharking ghosts for you today. Carry on as you were.

No comments: