Sunday, March 23, 2008

Supernatural Spotlight: Rebecca Muller

Every so often, my website Haunted Cuyahoga gets a little attention or the random hit from an interesting person. I have made some wonderful business contacts, as well as a few friendships, simply from random people finding my site through search engines. Writers, photographers, attorneys, psychics, journalists,... the variety of visitors never fails to amaze me. Though some may be strange or disturbed, most are truly great people.

One of the most intriguing contacts I've made this year comes from my own state: Ohio.

Rebecca (Shott) Muller is a clairvoyant and paranormal investigator originally from the Cleveland, Ohio. Two years ago, she moved to Columbus with her husband. She stumbled across my site and sent me a message. The more we've talked the more fascinating it has become. We've worked with some of the same people, dealt with plenty of colourful characters, and share the same views on many matters.

Of course, she is definitely more famous than I am.

She is one of the more professional, rational investigators I have encountered. She may be psychic, but she doesn't simply believe everything, nor does she behave in any arrogant or self-righteous manner. She's just a regular gal who happens to love spooks. She and her husband even went to the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast last year to celebrate their honeymoon! If you're in the Columbus area and need some help with the paranormal, I highly recommend her. If only more investigators were as nice (and as well-behaved)...

Last October 31st, she was featured on the Today Show. You can see the short (and albeit stifled... not by her choice) video here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool. I would love to take some of the tours and ghost hunts that she does. Would be realy interesting