Saturday, January 2, 2010

Seeking Spirits with Pride...

So a lot of people are a bit puzzled by some of the cryptic allusions I've made to upcoming projects in my life. Well, I'll give you all a bit of insight into one in particular. Not long ago, while doing my usual searches for interesting stories and possible ghosts for my next book, I stumbled across a paranormal group based in California, Antelope Valley Ghost Hunters. They are quite possibly the only visible and exclusively LGBT paranormal team anywhere... well, save for The Scary Marys.

Sometimes calling themselves "Family Paranormal", they tried unsuccessfully to capture the attention of a network station but haven't given up yet. I have spoken with the founder, Teresa Parker (who has formed BirdPark Productions), and she's quite a nice and knowledgeable person. Yet again, though, I'm never in the right place... but hopefully, I'll have a chance to tag along with the gang at some point in the future.

And it just might happen some time soon, but that's as much as I'm at liberty to talk about at this time. I'd rather not say too much too soon, just in case plans fall through. I've learned that from experience. But from what I've heard, they're an enthusiastic and great bunch of people, so I definitely hope the tentative speculative plans being made do come to fruition. It's been a while since I've been out west anyway, and I just might get to see a few friends of mine on the way.

But without further babbling, let's see the group in action, shall we? Here's a clip from one of their investigations and a little encounter with a not-so-nice male entity:

No comments: