Saturday, December 6, 2008

White Landscapes and Wite-Out®...

As the snow begins falling on the cold ground here, like powdered sugar sifted from some ethereal source, I'm once again dashing off for another interesting weekend. In a few hours, there's a brief investigation with Western Reserve Paranormal at a private Cleveland residence followed by dinner at Union Station. I have this unshakable feeling that I'll endure another drag show.

It's been a busy week otherwise. I'm slapping on my editor's hat and working diligently on a book being written by a friend. I'll be cracking down on my brainstorms more this coming week. Plenty of notes, outlining, and rewriting to tackle, but it'll be a fun project nonetheless. I'm not abandoning my own manuscript at all. It's been a semi-exciting week again, but fearing I may jinx myself I've kept tight-lipped about it. I'll just say this: 31 minutes. Some of you already know what I'm talking about... the rest, well, you'll find out eventually barring any unforeseen disasters or writer's blocks.

To avoid another dull, lonely New Years, I'll probably be finalizing plans with friends this weekend as well... since no one else has stepped forward with an offer. *cough*

But I must run now. Too much to do and never enough time in the day.

4 comments:

Cullan Hudson said...

You're doing better than I. When it comes to holidays anymore, I often hunker down like I'm expecting some air-raid. So, get out there and suffer through a drag show, celebrate a new year, and raise a glass for me. :-D

Anonymous said...

"since no one else has stepped forward with an offer. *cough*"

Why do I feel this was directed towards me? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think we will all have fun on new years eve. This past weekend at Union Station was great and tons of laughs. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear--I feel a bit at sea--31 minutes? another friend's book? All of a sudden I feel a senior moment coming on...
I do hope someone up there comes to their senses & invites you to something New Yearsy--you, of course, deserve only the best, but we know how frightfully prejudiced I am in yr favor....