Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Haven't Got Time for the Pain...

Bah, scheduling conflicts. I hate them. Everything wants to happen at the same time! I go through periods where nothing is on my slate, then everything wants to happen on the same day! Life would be so much easier if things were spread out, but that's just not how real life works!

This coming week, I was supposed to have jury duty. Then, the Census bureau called to say training is the same week. Luckily, some people are more lax about rescheduling, so jury duty has been postponed for one week. Sorry, Perry Mason. Of course, that means my next three weeks are busy, busy, busy! Leave it to fate to make my birthday month the busiest one of the year.

I'm still fitting in a trip to Dayton afterward, and I have some small things to fit into the schedule here and there. But, sheesh... mass chaos! I shouldn't complain, though. I asked for it by wanting to be busier. I'll gladly be too busy than bored to tears. Let's just hope nothing else decides to pop up and add to the chaos. When it rains, it pours...

No comments: