Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Prolonged Departure...

Well, it's the weekend! That means I'll be signing off my computer for the next week as I head to northern places. Time to gather my gear, cross that now-fenced Canadian border, and get to Ottawa! So far, it looks like I'll be able to do a bit of investigating at the bed & breakfast. I'm assuming that's what "no problem" meant. Otherwise, I have a long list of other places to check out.

Unfortunately, my laptop decided it doesn't like wireless connections anymore, so I'll have to fill you all in when I get back. If I come back! (Yes, sounds like it might be tempting to "lose" my return ticket, but I have things to do back here in podunk Ohio, so I must...) I'll have pictures for Flickr (hopefully some paranormal stuff too) and probably plenty to spill about. And who knows; maybe other news will happen while I'm gone!

I hope all you dear readers who've tolerated my long absences enjoy the first week of Pride Month. And I shall be back on June 8th with news... if I'm not exhausted from the trip!

No comments: