Saturday, May 9, 2009

When Life's Emergency Break Fails...

Just a little public service announcement: if anyone else has any bad news to send my way, just feel free to toss it at me now. Seriously, I'd like to get it all over with as quickly as possible! Then, just let me have my Sally Fields moment and be back to normal. Ok? Ok. Thank you.

Don't mind me... I'm running on only a few hours of sleep and I think the few brain cells that are conscious are busy trying to figure out how to go back to bed. I'm in desperate need of a shower and the world's largest martini, so, back into my little corner I go where I can rock back and forth and mumble incoherent thoughts. Luckily, I still have my sanity, somehow. And no matter what, I'll find something positive and humorous to make all the rotten situations of life somehow tolerable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oublie pas que je suis toujours ici pour toi, si ta besoin de parler ou n'importe quoi d'autre.

Fais attention a toi, carresse
Marc

Evan~ said...

I hear Bon Ami will work for just about anything. ;)

artsyguy said...

You rocking back & forth autistically mumbling things is not a reassuring thought, sweetie, altho you have much company--everyone I know seems to be going through a spate of sadness & negativity xoxo