Friday, August 28, 2009

Beware the Oompa Loompas!!

What if that world of "pure imagination" were really a sick, twisted, dark place filled not with candies and chocolates, but with gore, brutality, and horror? Well, for all of you who thought that Willy Wonka really was a few apples short of a bushel, writer Eric Appel brings you a strange twist on the old tale of Charlie Bucket. His movie trailer for Gobstopper mixes comedy with terror. And best of all, it stars one of my all-time favorite actors... Christopher Lloyd!!

Who else could pull off that uncomfortably-creepy character with just the right comedic timing? (Sorry, Gene Wilder... deal with it. lol)

Sadly, the film isn't real. But what a shame! Here's the "trailer' for Gobstopper, via Funny or Die:


And now... I bit you all adieu for a few days as I take care of some offline affairs. Thanks, Fred, for telling me about this gem of a video. I'll be doing my best to add a little humor in your life now, since you need it the most.

1 comment:

Marc said...

Nice video :)

Hope you had a good weekend.

Marc