Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Insomniac vs. Nymphomaniac

Eeek. Almost 4 AM. I can't sleep for 3 hours and wake up on time, so it looks like I'm staying up for a while. Where's a 24-hour Starbucks when you need one???

Today I successfully avoided accomplishing anything I set out to do. Well, I was sidetracked by a bored friend and ended up going to a bonfire. Who knew?

This weekend ended up being more interesting than I bargained for. It was my turn to make an oops in my relationship. Ryan made dinner for us and waited. I didn't show. So, he was a little upset to say the least. Come on.. he's never surprised me, let alone remembered when I was coming over! The one time I expect him to be a flake he isn't. Such luck!!

But being the devoted, loyal bitch that I am, I went over. Filet mignon. Not bad for someone who claims he can't cook. Then, of course, his libido kicked in, and as much as it pained me to do it, we spent the rest of the night in bed.

I know. So terrible. Pity me!

But really, sex isn't everything to me. But hey, he went from mediocre to "oh my god, where did you learn to do that???" in a month, so I'm not complaining about his overactive sex drive. He finally learned that I'm going to pester him until he actually starts talking and learning conversational skills, so we can actually hold a good conversation now without him saying "I dunno" or "okay" every 30 seconds. These darn youngins. Have to teach them everything!

Don't mind me. Delirium is kicking in. I'll shut up while I'm still making some sense! Mr. Coffee is calling me... time to begin my torrid affair!

No comments: