Monday, October 11, 2010

Passing the Torch and Hunting for Clues...

It's official. I've removed almost all of my old website from the server. It was time to end the emails to update links and wasted space filled up with things I don't keep up with anymore. I am, however, passing along the places, research, and such to Cuyahoga Valley Paranormal so everything won't vanish entirely. I've worked with the founder for several years here and there (can you believe we were rivals back in the day?) so I know it will all be in good hands.


Speaking of CVP, be sure to check out their other site: Haunted Akron. And if you have this coming weekend free, I recommend going to the Cuyahoga Valley for their Scavenger Hunt! We all had a wonderful time last year in April doing the Beaver Creek Scavenger Hunt and I might pop in for this one as well. This year's hunt encompasses the whole valley and is scheduled for October 16 at 8:00 PM. The cost is $5 per person (or $15 per carload). From what I've heard so far it will be a very educational experience... but in a fun way!


I've been hard at work the past few days adding lots of new places to my website (and waiting to get a few books to try to locate a few wayward ghosts around the world) while gathering plenty of things to write about here. So check back later this week for some interesting haunts and strange stories (including a gay bathhouse investigated by a well-known television show).

No comments: