Saturday, March 5, 2005

The More You Know...

Well, yet again I've successfully avoided writing anything at all for an entire day! *bows* Thank you, thank you....

Today was "go nuts on books" day for me, apparently. I bought a few Carl Jung works to enlighten myself occasionally, as well as a new Christopher Rice novel: "Light Before Day." I'll get to those eventually. One other purchase was something I'd been wanting to get but completely forgot: a biography of the poet Hart Crane. I've always been curious to find out about the life of a gay writer growing up in the small Ohio town of Garrettsville. Should be quite interesting! As for my hope to find a hardcover version of anything by Daniel Hecht... no such luck. They're all sold out. I guess I'll have to look online.

Well, I'm determined to start the outline before i get too tired, so I'd better read and start roughing it out now, while I have the time!

No comments: