Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Slowly But Surely

Ooooh, what a day... still waking up. I've been staying up late involuntarily lately. Can't seem to get to sleep for the life of me at night. Me? An insomniac? What gives you that idea??

Well, the book's coming along very, very slowly.... hopefully I'm finish the second rite of chapter 8 today... maybe start on the next pair of chapters too. Depends on how ambitious I feel.

Well, only a couple days til my birthday! Whoopty-doo! LOL I think the older you get the less thrilling birthdays are... just a reminder of "oh, look! You're one step closer to the grave!!" LOL I took the time last night to update my amazon.com wishlist, which seemed a little silly to me since no one checks it, since no one knows I have it really. LOL I gave my mother the subtle hint about it last night... better to get something you want for your birthday than one of those "gosh, what the heck am I going to do with this?" gifts. LOL But eh, it doesn't take much to please me. Sometimes, just having people remember your birthday is enough! ( My 20th birthday, my mother was the only one who remembered it... and my first boyfriend dumped me that morning... my 21st, I was bitched at by my boyfriend... my 25th I was dumped by the guy I was seeing for a friend of mine... wow, birthdays are bad luck!! No wonder the Titanic sank on that day.)

Oh, well... back to writing!! A writer writes.. always!

No comments: