Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tedium Turned Into Epiphany

Well, yet another uneventful weekend...

... or so it may seem at first.

Last night was rather productive and helped me get a better idea of a plan of action for my future. There are two things that are important to me: spending time in Europe and leaving an impact on people... making them think or helping them better themselves. I have figured out a way to accomplish both and be happy at the same time! I knew there was a way....

Well, for now I'm not going to talk much about it. I tend to jinx myself if I talk about it and feel it's a "go" before anything's set out. I will say this though: Kent State is out for this fall. I need the time to save up the money for my venture next year. It will also give me time to research everything and brush up on my writing. I'm still working on the books, as well as several other book ideas that have come to me recently, but a new career choice is my underlying motive now. No, I'm not giving up writing or wanting to be published. I am still determined to do that. Just juggling things again....

It's raining yet again here. Dull and dreary Ohio springtime. I you need rain to encourage new growth though. And believe me, things are sprouting up all over!

Change is in the air, and it is good.....

No comments: