Monday, February 2, 2009

Curses! Foiled Again!

Criminy. My luck is horrible lately. First, the groundhog saw his shadow today. Six more weeks of his befrigged winter!! Then I get an email about my order. Discontinued! They say the third time's the charm, so hopefully I'll still be getting my early birthday gift as the new item. The Fates are proving evil but I won't allow them to win.

On the plus side, I did find confirmation of one haunting for the book. I have plenty of writing to tackle today, but I'm feeling less glum today (finally) so I should have a chance at getting somewhere without everything coming out like garbage. Boy, am I looking forward to spring. I could really use some natural anti-depressant in the form of tolerable weather. It's my one chance to feel better, I'm beginning to believe...

A little happiness would go a long way about now. And I don't mean lithium. Perhaps getting this book wrapped up would help. As well as good, enlightening, cheerful conversation with positive undertones. I think this could turn into a good week... but that all depends on how I view it (and what I allow to bother me). Accentuate the positive; elinimate the negative. And so, with semi-renewed vigor, I do believe I should get back to work...

No comments: