Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seek and Ye Shall Find...

Even though it's two months away, I thought I might et everyone in the Ohio area know about an event coming up this spring. Details are still being ironed out, but the basic gist of it is in place. And yes, I will be there... unfortunately, not participating but instead helping with the behind-the-scenes goings-on.

Attention all history buffs and paranormal enthusiasts!
Join the folks at Cuyahoga Valley Paranormal for an evening of fun and mystery on Saturday, April 18. Participants will follow historical clues in teams of 2-4 individuals around Beaver Creek State Park to eerie places on the trail of strange and forgotten legends. At each location, color-coded clues will lead you to the next destination. Put on your thinking caps and a sturdy pair of hiking boots, and prepare yourself for a journey into the past. Ages 12 and up. $5 fee includes a donation to the park.


• Registration begins at 7:00pm at the Pioneer Village Pavilion. Hunt begins at 8:00pm. Transportation not provided.

• Participation limited to the first 20 registered teams.

• Door prizes, pizza and hot beverages provided at the Pioneer Village pavilion followed by a midnight bonfire at the `Pretty Boy' Floyd site.

For more information and updates, visit the website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(in a whiny voice) hey, I wanna go & see the ghosts, aww, come on, I promise I won't get scared, come on, you let Chuck do it before, aww, geez...I never get to do nothin....

Jeanne said...

Damn this sounds like fun!
Wish I could be there!