Friday, February 13, 2009

Déjà View...

For a moment today, I thought I was losing my mind. A friend told me she wished I had said I was going to be on television because she'd have "pimped it"... a woman emailed me about a paranormal photo, mentioning having seen me on television. Yet I had no clue what they were talking about...

So, I checked into it a little. In honor of Friday the 13th, That's Life with Robin Swoboda re-aired the Halloween episode from last year. Some people must have assumed it was new or tuned in too late to notice. I didn't catch it myself, but I have the DVD copy so I could watch it whenever I wanted to anyway.

So I've been reduced to a rerun. Who knew? They say everything's better the second time around...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see our brave lil paranormal investigator do his TV thing a la dvd, but I'll force myself to be patient til that exciting time! xoxo