Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dragging It Out...

It's another slow week for my blog. Conversely, it's a good week for writing elsewhere. I'm pounding out as much as I can again and putting major dents in my book workload. There is quite a lot to get through today and more planned throughout this week. If I keep going at this pace, I should be able to breathe a sigh of relief by Friday.

Last weekend was fun, exhausting, and interesting. Saturday night's trip to Union Station was more interesting than usual. Logo was there filming for a program involving drag queens, though we missed whatever minutely interesting moments there might have been. Instead, we left for the Cedar Lee Theater in Coventry for the midnight showing of Clue. By then I was a bit exhausted, but I did get my second wind for long enough to enjoy the show. Sunday, I spent having a mini movie marathon at home, watching David DeCoteau B movies and trying to stay awake through them all.

But now it's back to the research and writing. So much to do, so little time...

No comments: