Monday, November 24, 2008

A Change Will Do You Good...

Since I've been completely neglecting my duties as webmaster/co-founder, I finally decided to get a little work done on P.R.O.U.D. (Paranormal Researchers Out and United in Diversity), the networking site Buck and I created. The main goal for today was a change in color. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but the orange text was boring me to no end!

So, to give it a little overhaul and a more "spiritual" scheme, I switched to shades of indigo and violet. Much easier on the eyes. And while I was there, I decided to help fill up some of the forum areas that were lacking. Six posts seem to be a good start. The banner is still slightly difficult to read, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Otherwise, I still have to get things finished and uploaded on my regular website, work on Christmas ideas, and send out a few more queries (probably next week, since Thursday is a holiday) along with the usual "yah, mule, yah" of subservitude in certain affairs. But I shall rank items in the coming months by a) importance; and b) purpose. After all, life is too short to be led from the barn only to get hitched to a plow for a few hours before being sent back into your stall in the barn. That means the new word for 2009 will be "diversify".

And so... once more unto the breach, dear friends! Time for me to slap that feed bag across my mouth and plow ahead!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Visited the site
Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree--love the look of the PROUD website, Ken, not to mention yr recent contributions to it which I can intimately relate to, of course xoxo