Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sickness and Stylishness...

It has been a quiet start to November for me. I have spent the past few days recovering from a major chest cold so I haven't quite felt up to writing much. I still feel a bit under the weather, but I'm determined to make a speedy recovery. I have too much to get caught up on and too many things coming up to allow myself to be out of commission for too long.

But even in sickness, I found something fitting to mention here.

Having gone through at least one box of Kleenex in the last two days, I now understand why I aways believe in having plenty on hand. And for those of you with the morbid streak, why not try black tissue? For those in mourning, wanting to look sophisticated, or depressed about the status of health care in America, Diashowa, a Japanese company, released its own line of black facial tissue... though with a price tag of $178 for 20 boxes, it might not be a wise choice of you're sick!

Though if you prefer blowing your reddened nose with toilet paper, Renova has a cheaper black alternative for mourning losses of a different kind. They also have more cheerful, vibrant colors if your bathroom would like a chipper feel to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back there. Blogging is never been so missing. Nice post there.

Travelingdes said...

Hi Ken! Sorry to hear you have been sick. My partner and I are both plagued with something right now too. I joke and say I have been fighting this cold for the past 2 years but I think it may have finally grabbed hold of me! ;) Glad you are back and I hope you had a great Halloween.

-Des