Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Slight Detour Ahead...

For the next several days, I'll be breaking from my regular posts as I embark on a bit of a journey outside of northeast Ohio. Tomorrow morning, I'll be traveling to Dayton to spend a few days visiting friends and hopefully exploring a few haunted places. I'm sure it will be an amusing time, and perhaps a bit interesting in some ways as well!

If time permits, I might trek around Columbus a little on Sunday, but given the weather forecast it might not be a good day for it. At least the chilly dampness will be a convenient excuse to have coffee with a friend or two.

I'll still be posting on here while I'm gone, but any news stories or interesting websites/people may have to wait until Sunday night. But I have a feeling there might be some interesting things to talk about in the hometown of author Chris Woodyard...

No comments: