Saturday, June 4, 2005

Back Off, Horny Bitches!!

Ok, I need to vent badly right now before I completely go mental.

The day was going ok... well, hot as all hell and trying not to sweat to death, but still I'm not complaining about that. No. Not the weather. Just the boyfriend.

Some guy IMed him and wanted to go have sex with him. I'm sure to some people this would be viewed as a compliment that I have some desireable man and I guess in some way it is, but what the fuck is wrong with people? Christ, doesn't anyone ever read a profile in their life?? Yes, I trust him and he tells me any time it happens so it would be different if he were sneaking around cheating on me or something, but there are only so many times you can stand hearing about someone wanting your other half. And to make things even better for me, he sits there slightly buzzed off a few drinks and doesn't say didly squat to me, except for the "love you" every 10 minutes (whenever someone sayd "love you" like that, it always makes me suspicious in that "are you trying to say it in an apology kind of way for something you're doing?" kind of thing. Just my nature.), it makes a man feel like utter crap.

I know I talk with my friends about how much men suck most of the time, but people don't have to prove me right!

Ok, yeah, maybe I'm overly paranoid or something. But if you were cheated on less than a month ago, you probably would be too (if you hadn't picked him up and thrown him off the second-story balcony.) I know he sometimes doesn't think at all when he drinks. I don't expect him to be perfect. he tells me every time I get worried that he's not going to cheat on me (again.) But dammit all to hell, this boy has ZERO TACT! He doesn't have the ability to calm me down or make me feel at peace or any such thing unless he's right next to me. I think his mind and voice are independent of eachother. He'll say something about someone wanting him and him not doing anything, then the next minute he'll talk about how bad this guy wants him and that he won't leave him alone. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, love is sometimes stress. It shouldn't be. It should be wonderful. But you know something? No relationship is perfect. So my boyfriend is an idiot sometimes. At least he admits to it!

Oy veh. I swear I'll have high blood pressure by the end of the year if I don't have it already. I think we'll have to have another long talk when I see him next. For someone not going into chatrooms he gets an awful lot of IM's. True, they could be from when he was going in chatrooms a lot before we met, but still.

Well, I sometimes get accosted myself, so I can understand both sides. A good friend of mine's ex decided to contact me, even though he knows I'm seeing someone. Gave me his phone number too. I've "been warned" though. I'm happy in my relationship (hey! don't laugh! Aside from stupid moments like this, I'm very happy!) If some guy even tried to step beyond friendship with me like that, he wouldn't need to worry about getting any cause I'd chop off his dick and cram it so far up his ass, he'd be permanently fucked. Literally.

It's amazing how right before Pride, when we're supposed to be celebrating who we are, I feel like shooting every man within a 100 mile radius online who is gay for being who they are.

Whew, ok, I'm done venting. But really, I'm a nice, sweet person, dammit!! LOL

No comments: