Monday, July 4, 2005

Take My Picture, Snapshot

Well, I'm finally back home, as relative as that might be! The time away was nice, but it's time to get down to business.

I have a few eBay projects to work on this week, including two original products to make and sell. Both are quite interesting, and now that I figured out a feasible way of making them, it's all systems go! No more putting it off. It's time to start to make a little money on the side with my ideas.

In other news, I have a new investment that should prove interesting. I now own a Kodak No. 2A Folding Cartridge Hawkeye Model B Camera. It's in very good condition, I just need to figure out how a few things on it work and I can start taking old-fashioned pictures on it. I'd like to get back into photography again, and this might be something fun to pass the time on those hot summer days with nothing else to do. They still make the film for it and I know a place online I can get it. I'm just going to wait until I know what I'm doing with the camera before I start buying the film. It's definitely a unique thing to have... Especially in working order! It could be quite an interesting way to make nostalgic pictures... Maybe even earn a little profit off it as well! Hey,I'm an American. I know the meaning of the almighty dollar!

Well, I hope this heat lets up a little. My boyfriend and I were scheduled to have a picnic, but I think we might just eat on his porch instead of out in the sweltering sun. Besides, I need to take a few pictures of him too so I can finally have a framed picture of him to set on my desk. Digital pictures are fine, but I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. I like something tangible.

Fireworks tonight. Possibly in more ways than one!

No comments: