Friday, June 6, 2008

It's All About Evie Tonight...

I'm always the last to know everything...

Did anyone else know the site GirlsWillBeGirlsOnline.com existed? No, it's not some adult site with drunken college girls and spotty camera work. It's the continuation of the comedy film bearing the same name.

Minus the "Online" part, obviously.

If you haven't watched the movie Girls Will Be Girls, you seriously should. Anyone with as warped of a sense of humor as mine will truly enjoy it. The cast includes Jack Plotnick (Drawn Together, Gods and Monsters), Clinton Leupp (Trick), and Jeffery Roberson (...I'm sure he was probably in something). Word simply cannot describe this movie, but "over the top" seems to sum it up quite nicely!

Be sure to check out the blog for plenty of video shorts. From what I was told, there won't be anymore!

Bravo, writer/director Richard Day. If I can ever write something half as funny as your work, I'll finally feel I've achieved my goal...

...and might get somewhere with my own scripts.

No comments: