Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lingering in the Darkness...

My friend Bill posted some lowbrow humor last week. A little flatulent humor. So, I thought it best to pay homage in the only way I know how: with a little spoof I stumbled across on YouTube.


From the insane people at popnoodles.com, I bring you Most Farted.

"Open your windows and shut your legs - it's Most Farted."



As if that weren't the best... they also created a theme song! Ask yourself this: has anyone sampled clips from Most Haunted and farts and placed them against the backdrop of a dance beat? Well, look no further... here it is: 'Stale Meat'.



(You may have to click the play button twice to get it to work.)

4 comments:

Liam said...

You are a fabulous and sick individual! I LOVED IT!

Too wacky!!

Cullan Hudson said...

I'm suing for damages: my sides hurt like hell and I probably peed myself laughing so hard. OMG!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that was so funny!!! That was very crazy!

Jeanne said...

My husband is a connisseur of farting.
He LOVED IT!!!!
;~D
I thought he was going to pass out! He turned red he was laughing so hard!