Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Do Not Adjust Your Television Sets...

Don't worry. There isn't anything wrong with your screen. Spooked! has gone blue.

Why? Well, you'll find out in October when I finally unveil my new (old) website. It might be finished before then, but I'd rather overestimate than stress over deadlines. And best of all, this blog will actually be incorporated into it (somehow... don't ask, I'm still trying to figure that part out).

The basic layout is mostly complete. I have a ton of writing still to work on for it and several more design elements to slowly create (provided my Paint Shop Pro software stops giving me error messages when it involves more memory than I'm apparently capable of handling), but so far so good.

And now, we return to our regular unscheduled posts without further interruption...

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I like the blue ;>)
BTW, weirdly enough, the letters verification for this post were:
XLEUB

a little mix and you get
BLUE X

I'm not kidding!
Really.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing your new site.