Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Peek into the Near Future...

On this peaceful Sunday, I thought I'd take a few moments to let you all know what to expect in the coming days. Rarely do I plan ahead for this blog, but this time I felt compelled to give a brief overview of what my plans are for the week ahead.

Tomorrow will start off with the resurrection of the 'Supernatural Spotlight'. I'll be discussing someone I know personally and have worked with in the past, along with a book which is in the works. Then, later in the week, there will be a tale of more historic destruction in my backward, senseless neck of the woods, followed by a little recommended reading, revisiting an older book with a supernatural connection.

Otherwise, all is quiet in northeastern Ohio. Or, at least, that is how I choose to view it. I'll say it again: this is a year of change for me. Profound change in many aspects of my life. Luckily, I can observe much of it happening without much strain. As everything unfolds, I'm just sitting back and taking diligent notes.

'Two tears in a bucket'.

Time for me to get back to reading and taking copious notes. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, in whatever manner that may be...

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh, Ken, I didn't know you were such a tease!
I'll be checking in to check everything out!