Perhaps I'm not the trendiest person who ever walked the earth. But occasionally, I'll play tag with other bloggers in cyberspace and post little things. Recently, Life of Justin posed some questions for his readers (discovered thanks to Travel Girl). I thought I may as well transfer them to here to share with the rest of you who may or may not know me.
1. What Is Your Name and Age? My name is Ken and I'm an alcoholic.... no, wait. That was just begging to be said. Really, I'm not. REALLY! I'm 29 years old.
2. Where Do You Live? I live in the armpit of America, better known as northeast Ohio, just south of Cleveland.
3. What Is Your Blog About? My blog is an eclectic mix of humorous paranormal news stories, ghostly tales, personal reflections on life and people, and whatever else suits my fancy. I try to keep it upbeat and humorous even when it can be a real struggle.
4. Why Did You Start Blogging? It started back in college as a personal release of tension. I love to write and it has helped tremendously with keeping my skills sharpened (though that's debatable according to some) and maintaining mental stability ("let it out and let it go"). It was my one way to vent without getting flack.
5. What’s Your Goal In Life? My main drive is to live comfortably doing the one thing I enjoy" writing. I don't expect to become the next Stephen King, but just keeping he electric from being turned off would be a start! Aside from that, I want to travel widely (and live in either Australia or England), visit new places and peoples, help preserve historic homes, inspire and effect people, and promote world peace. No wait. Scratch that last one. It only applies to Miss America contestants.