Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Shy Ghost From the Old World...

I found this video on YouTube quite a while ago. Luckily, I was cleaning out my folder with bookmarks for this blog and stumbled across it again.

Filmed at an allegedly haunted house in the Romanian town of Bacau, this news footage shows what quite obviously appears to be a ghostly presence in the upper balcony. Is it genuine? I can't state that for certain. But it's intriguing nonetheless. And with my Bohemian roots, I couldn't resist. Even though Romanian is one of the Romance languages, I won't attempt to translate exactly.

I apologize in advance for the overused X Files theme music...

3 comments:

Ben Vee said...

I often wonder if people expect when they pass they are going to a better place then why would they hang around here after?

I believe in spirits, but as an imprint of an event that led to their passing. I'm not totally sure what my stance is on so-called hauntings are.

Buck said...

That is interesting and a couple points put it on the more probable end of my scale...

Before the video is fiddled with and slowed down the movement is rather quick. This is consistent with most of the legit footage I've seen. It's also fairly solid, again consistent with footage turned in by investigators I trust not to fake.

Certainly, much more interesting that most stuff out there.

Of course, that said, could still be someone ducking down behind the railing and tree. Nothing is certain. :)

Travelingdes said...

This is very interesting footage. I am amazed at how much paranoraml activity seems to be getting caught these days. Thanks for posting this! I hope you had a great Halloween! :)