Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet...

I know it has been a few days since my last post. I've been feeling a bit under the weather so I've avoided writing. I think it's a combination of a cold, recovering from a long and hectic weekend, and the usual stress which reminds me that I'm alive.

I have a lot on my plate at the moment, and so many things to contemplate. That's without the constant cloudy threat of drama that circles above me. Perhaps I'm getting a little burnt out. But when everything is intertwined like some knotted cord, it's not very easy to separate the positive things from the negative.

I'll be getting back to my regular posts again today. I could use the healthy distraction. With so many things to ponder, it may take forever to mentally sort through the mess and get back on a normal keel. But that's life: one big tornado of plans, dreams, buzzing mosquitoes, and flying cows. As much as I'd like to take shelter in some cellar and wait for everything to blow over, there's simply too much shrapnel flying about to find the latch.

Yet I won't allow that happy bubble of mine to be popped for the sake of meaningless rubbish. Life's too short for it. I just need to find my humour again...

3 comments:

Liam said...

and you will get back on track sweetie, if I know you!

Can't keep a good bitch down!

Chris said...

Am here for you too as always hon,what I know about you is your tough and strong but also above that your such a nice guy with a big heart and a listening ear who would do anything for anybody. That is a most honorable trait to have. So many people lack that in our society. For the world can take alot from a person but it cant take our core characture, our traits, our beliefs and dreams. It is true, we are all men of integrity. Huge Huggs!

Anonymous said...

You got many friends here for you. I know what you mean, hard to keep going with thing you like when you are burnt out from everything around you. I am kinda going through a little bit of that myself. We are always here for you.