Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Reading Between the Party Lines...

Yes, many of us are already tired of the Presidential race. I'll spare you all another political rant, but I wanted to share a little tidbit of news...

This week, Hillary Clinton spoke with the Philadelphia Gay News. Of the three candidates, she was the only one who chose to permit an interview. In the last four years, Obama has granted zero interviews with local GLBT press. And only one interview with mainstream gay press during the entire campaign. McCain's campaign has even acted more politely to local GLBT media sources than Obama's campaign.

Perhaps he's playing it safe... or perhaps all the people I've heard praising Obama's support of the community might be a little misguided.

That is all. I'll get off my soap box. Or quit playing devil's advocate... whichever you prefer.

No comments: