Saturday, March 1, 2008

Recognition for Being Long-Winded...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen: I am now officially a columnist.

The wonderful people at GenQ, an online Australian magazine, have taken pity on me and are permitting me to babble about a topic every week. I truly feel honoured and hope I can meet their expectations!

You can check it out yourself here: Yabbering Yank

So, yes... this means my blog will be more odd and interesting news and tidbits, personal updates, paranormal topics, etc. and I'll save my long rants about life, love, and politics for the column.

Yay for me!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congrats Kenny! Now your a Celebrity you can get Bill and me in the best restaurants around town lol No, but seriously Contrats to ya! You earned it and hope and know many will read!! Warm Huggs!